Monday, June 2, 2008

Moody Monday

Good Morning all...Welcome back!

TODAY: It's Monday and time to go back to work for some of you. I am retired, so I just work at home doing daily things. When you can't see well OR if you are as short as I am, daily tasks just take a little bit longer. Then when sinus pain slows me down even more...ARGH!

I started to use a Nette Pot, which drains your nasal passages and supposed to help...we'll see.

I bought this pot over a year ago and stopped using it, when I was feeling better...they say you should use it as a preventative.

I do some pet-sitting and my 2 standard poodles came yesterday and will be here until Thursday. It is nice to have them around. It is like having Grandkids, spoiling them and then sending them home! The problems is....I have no kids, so Grandkids is out of the question. Gary & I love our nice quiet home! 8)
RUSTY & RUFUS

THIS WEEK: Gary will be leaving at 5 am tomorrow morning...did I tell you he is NOT a morning person? It is election day and he will be working the polls. That means I have an entire day to myself! Partytime!! Not really, but it sounded good!


STORY: Let's go into the past a little today. I was about 2 years old and a tiny little thing. I had 4 siblings at the time and I could not get up on the swing in the backyard by myself. My baby sister was not born yet. It was very frustrating. Dad finally came up with a solution and put a thick board under one of the swings. Ha...this was now MY private swing. It now was difficult for the taller siblings to ride on MY swing. So the moral of the story is....sometimes it pays to be short!







No comments: