My artwork on a little stool. This was when I was learning "Donna Dewbury" style painting. "One Stroke Painting"TODAY: I received this message from a friend in email today. I almost NEVER pass this stuff along, but here I am doing it!
This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.
I love you.
P.S. And, remember...
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.
STORY: I had just turned 13 and Dad took me to the movies to see "Gone with the Wind" I think. What the movie was is not important, since the real lesson was at the box office outside.
Dad walked up to the window and asked for 2 adult tickets, as the cutoff was 12 & Under for kids prices. Keep in mind that I was really petite and looked about 7 or 8 at the time.
The woman in the box office said "You mean 1 adult and 1 child ticket?" and Dad said "No, 2 adult tickets". The woman kept arguing with Dad that even if I was 13 (And she did not believe it) that I could get in with a child's ticket.
So Dad persisted until the woman gave him the 2 adult tickets. Lesson learned about honesty that day. Even if you can get away with it...don't. BE HONEST to yourself and others.
QUOTE: "To thine own self be true"

No comments:
Post a Comment